Lanefoot Loft is a one bedroom self-catering studio apartment, attached to Lanefoot Farm house in Thornthwaite, near Keswick in the Lake District.
Facilities & Features
- Kitchen with Belfast sink
- Microwave with an integrated oven and grill
- Small fridge, toaster & kettle
- Dining table and chairs for two
- TV with DVD player
- Comfortable lounge chairs
- Bookcase with games and reading material relevant to the local area
- Double bed
- Ensuite shower room
- Parking for one car
Lanefoot Loft has its own ‘front door’, which opens into a lobby with coat hooks, and a coir matting floor with space for shoes and boots, then there is a carpeted staircase up to the accommodation.
It has a kitchen with an area of slate tiled floor. There is a Belfast sink and laminate worktop. There is a microwave with an integrated oven and grill. There is also a small fridge, a toaster, a kettle and a radio.
In the dining area of the kitchen, there is a table and chairs to seat two.The window looks out over the garden to the forest and fells beyond.
The lounge area has a couple of comfortable chairs, a coffee table, and a television with DVD player. There is also a small bookcase with games, and reading material relevant to the local area. The dining and lounge areas, and the bedroom are all fully carpeted.
Lanefoot Loft bedroom has a double bed, with bedside tables and lamps, a chest of drawers, an easy chair and a built-in wardrobe.The window looks out over farm buildings and the fells beyond.
The shower room is ensuite to the bedroom. It is fully tiled, and has a white suite. There is a toliet, wash basin and shower cubicle, with an electric power shower. It also has a heated towel rail.
Lanefoot Loft is not suitable for children.
- Arrival: from 4pm
- Departure: by 10am
- Changeover day: is flexible
- Minimum stay: 2 nights. (3 nights over a Bank Holiday weekend)
- Car Parking: parking for 1 car available at the front of the property
- Children: Not suitable for children
- Pets: Not permitted
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost of the booking.
- Location: View Lanefoot Loft on a Map